Monday, December 27, 2004

15 minute run, 1 minute walk, 15 minute run

Today's stats


Today's run was freezing, cold enough for the puddles on my run to still be frozen over.

Went out at what felt like a really comfortable pace but my HR was over 180 for a portion of the run mainly due to the hills that are on my route, without them it would be a whole lot easier but I suppose they will do me good in the long term.

Looking to do my first 30 minutes non-stop at the beginning of the new year which means I've got to go out on Wednesday and New Years Eve.

Comments:
Well done on getting out in the cold - I went out too - but having my brother staying made it easier - we both didn't want to let the other down - and once we were out it was glorious.

I live in a hilly part of the country too - and reassure myself that the hills must be doing me good.
 
Wow how did I miss this. You must think I'm a right ignorant so-and-so..

On my run on New Years Eve I decided to go a different route than usual, thinking that it might be less hilly. Turns out its worse, I'm sure the hills aren't that big when I'm in the car.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?