Monday, December 06, 2004

Welcome.

Well this is going to be my running log, that hopefully will see me going from a relatively new runner, (only just finished week 4 of the Runnersworld beginners schedule) to with any luck a half decent distance runner. My personal goals are to run a half marathon at some point next year then after that to be looking at the full 26.2 miles of a marathon.

So why am I writing this Blog?

A few reasons really, the first is to chart my progress as the weeks go by in the hope that it might be of interest someone else, the second is to keep me motivated, by looking at previous posts hopefully it will keep me going and third is the totally practical reason of keeping a back up of all the data in my excel running log.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?